Dear Potential New Members,
Hello everyone! My name is Grayson Gabrisch, and I’m thrilled to serve as Tri Delta’s 2021 Recruitment Chair. It is my privilege to welcome all of you to both the TCU family and the Panhellenic recruitment process. Greek Life provides such amazing opportunities, and recruitment offers many choices to find your best fit. Choosing Tri Delt was the right choice for me – one that has offered leadership roles, lasting friendships, and incredible support.
We all know that coming to college is a huge step and may seem intimidating and overwhelming at times. We were in your shoes not long ago with the same feelings. However, we promise that being a part of a sorority makes that transition easier, and we would love to share some of what we’ve experienced.
In Tri Delt, we found an amazing home away from home that offers:
- Over 200 new friends waiting to welcome you with open arms on Bid Day,
- Meaningful, fun activities to enhance your first weeks at TCU and a New Member Retreat where you can really get to know your new pledge sisters,
- A Big Sister to ensure that there is always someone there just for you,
- An Academic Program to help with the transition to a college workload,
- A Philanthropy Program supporting the fight against childhood cancer,
- Moms’ and Dads’ Weekends to help families get to know one another,
- Countless activities where you can get involved on campus: football games, parties, intramurals, and simply friends spending time together,
- Hours, days, and years of laughter, inside jokes, late night talks, common interests, and shared memories!
As Tri Delts, we are beyond grateful for the many friendships and experiences we live and love every day, and we hope the same for each of you!